Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs

Article about: Picked up these today Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs

Default Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs

Picked up these today Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs   Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs  

Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs  

?

You must have some really interesting fLeamarkets in your area!! Nice finds
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Post war sas wing, nice. You do seem to find a lot of good stuff in the markets. I see nowt like this neat me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you Jerry yes there is alot of old items found where i going hunting also found these today
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs   Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs  

Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs   Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs  

Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs   Fea market find SAS/SBS wings and vet bring backs  

?

Like the death penny

?

Keen on the SAS wings if available for sale/trade.

Quote by JONOK View Post
    Keen on the SAS wings if available for sale/trade.
    Please contact this member via PM as we frown on the selling and buying of items on the regular forum.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Sorry Ralph. Good point well presented.
    Apologies. Happy collecting.
    Jon

Some weeks ago i found a US Air Force Oxigen Mask on a Flea Market here in Mexico City.. i know its not a WRF - WW2 Militaria, but i still dare to wonder how such strange items end up on local Fleamarkets.. Did some weirdo dear to steal the Oxigen-mask from his Phantom or Tomcat Fightherjet? This Tome Cruise-guy never seemed trustworthy to me.. Once i also found a dirt cheap WW2 US Navy Talker Helmet togheter with a US Air Raid Warden helmet ( ThereĀ“s a short thread here at WRF about it)... And i wonder how many precious little items might go unseen by my untrained eye, like that warden whistle...