Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

French 3eme BCCP Badge

Article about: I am interested in French airbourne and special forces particularly those deployed in Indo China as it was known in the 1950s and any later period FFL insignia and badges, I have a very smal

Default French 3eme BCCP Badge

I am interested in French airbourne and special forces particularly those deployed in Indo China as it was known in the 1950s and any later period FFL insignia and badges, I have a very small collection which I hope will grow and I would welcome opinions on this one, it looks to be a locally produced 3rd BCCP cap badge, the casting is rough but I think it is authentic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French 3eme BCCP Badge   French 3eme BCCP Badge  

Do you want I ask on a French Forum with many men collecting this ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Do you want I ask on a French Forum with many men collecting this ?
    Oui, Merci

And that is the limit of my schoolboy French.....

So, in English : It is one overmolding of the worst quality. One under Pakistan made. This kind of insignia was made in Lyon in the 70's, so now, it's hard to believe at all the local made badges. Ouf!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    So, in English : It is one overmolding of the worst quality. One under Pakistan made. This kind of insignia was made in Lyon in the 70's, so now, it's hard to believe at all the local made badges. Ouf!

Thanks Lebus, the quality is not good I agree, It was a bit of a gamble on my part but thats what makes this hobby interesting and fun, Thanks for your opinion.

Phil