Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff

Article about: This stuff all came from the same veteran. He brought back German insignia too, but I forgot to take photos of it all. Enjoy...

Default Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff

This stuff all came from the same veteran. He brought back German insignia too, but I forgot to take photos of it all.

Enjoy...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff   Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff  

Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff   Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff  

Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff   Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff  

Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff  

Default Re: Just a little bit of 101st AB and USAAF stuff

Looks like good stuff Mo. I like the 101st patch with tab and the para wings.

The shop reminds me of the little place I used to frequent, with stuff
    hanging all over the walls, but the fellow has retired.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Are you sure it is all from the same veteran? The first uniform is a Vietnam era helicopter pilot's uniform, I don't think I see any WWII medals awarded to him, if he served in WWII, he must have gotten something?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the uniform was seperate. All of the other stuff came together.

Love the flight jacket patches. Did you buy them?

Burt

No, he wants a lot of money for them and they are not really my interest. He's got a lovely 'white toungue' 101st AB patch in there though. I might try to get that from him

?

From an old paratrooper--AB is not a term we use. More correct is Abn. if you must abbreviate.