Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just need some info

Article about: Hi all just after some information everyone I've contacted on the internet is more interested in buying them than giving me some info thanks in advance

Default Just need some info

Hi all just after some information everyone I've contacted on the internet is more interested in buying them than giving me some info thanks in advance Just need some infoJust need some infoJust need some infoJust need some infoJust need some infoJust need some infoJust need some infoJust need some info
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just need some info   Just need some info  

Just need some info   Just need some info  

There appears to be some escape and evasion equipment there to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou could they be soe related thanks so much for your reply

Not really my collecting focus but I do recognize a few things.
    You may have to wait a bit for some of our other members to respond.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

I very nice group of rare items , I'm sure you'll find the answers here . Welcome to the Forum

MAP
    ?

I have zero knowledge on these items. That said, a bit of context / background would help.

Are these yours? Where did you get them? What country? Era?

For what it is worth, as noted most of these look like escape and survival items but two seem slightly different. The compass in a cork (would a prisoners have access to champagne?) And what is suspected to be in the vial hidden in the cane?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One would not necessarily have to be a prisoner to need such items. I can see a Partisan-Resistance member putting these to good use in a attempt to avoid capture. Very cool stuff!!! Thanks for showing!!!

Mart

Thanks everyone my military knowledge is zero so any insight into how these could be used would be a great insight, also the glass vial anyone have any ideas what could be in there?? Thanks everyone great help so far

CBH
    ?

Don't break it open , it could be poison . Or who knows what .

MAP
    ?

Good point Mart. As noted, I know NOTHING about these.

Bellacoco: Any context? Just curious. Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast