MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Look what came through the post today?

Article about: Hello everybody I had this come through post today..I know it is a modern day medal but I thought was still a good catch!!!. It is addressed to a Special Forces soldier thats why I posted it

Ah, good stuff

?

a truely nice3 looking medal,its a shame you cant research the recipient,,,,,,or could you. well done sir. best from george

?

I thought it was a good looking medal myself..I can & will research the recipient at some point??. Thanks for the comments guys always welcome... Cheers Terry.

a real beaut of a medal terry

?

I love mint shiny medals. "My precious"

?

Sorry for the delay Steve.. It's mine straight from the mint...Cheers Terry.

ian
    ?

this ,is not ,wont not ever not now hever you look at it be ,,or ever bee a british army ,,medal ,,it is a money making ,medal ,,from them ,, no names no prack driLL , OH DEER THE BRITISH LEGION ,AGAIN TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ,FROM MEDALS THAT NO ONE WOULD EVER WEAR,,THIS MEDAL IS AN EMBARESMENT ,,TO ANY SOLDIER,,JUST LIKE THE <<BOAR MEDAL ,, a big load of <<<<<,,this kind of medal is a complete embaresment for any soldier

IM GOOD THAT THE LEGION MAKES MONEY ,,,i just ask stop please making fun of us
    BE HONEST ,thats all i ask
    even i am entiteled to this one same a sthe BAOR medal ,,for get them they arew a ????? nothing medal ,, embaresing to eventhink about
    cold war worriers LOL

Quote by Tango View Post
    I thought it was a good looking medal myself..I can & will research the recipient at some point??. Thanks for the comments guys always welcome... Cheers Terry.
    but then you would have to kill us.

Great medal and thanks for showing it and for your service.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by ian View Post
    this ,is not ,wont not ever not now hever you look at it be ,,or ever bee a british army ,,medal ,,it is a money making ,medal ,,from them ,, no names no prack driLL , OH DEER THE BRITISH LEGION ,AGAIN TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ,FROM MEDALS THAT NO ONE WOULD EVER WEAR,,THIS MEDAL IS AN EMBARESMENT ,,TO ANY SOLDIER,,JUST LIKE THE <<BOAR MEDAL ,, a big load of <<<<<,,this kind of medal is a complete embaresment for any soldier

IM GOOD THAT THE LEGION MAKES MONEY ,,,i just ask stop please making fun of us
    BE HONEST ,thats all i ask
    even i am entiteled to this one same a sthe BAOR medal ,,for get them they arew a ????? nothing medal ,, embaresing to eventhink about
    cold war worriers LOL
    If what you are saying is that this is not an official British service medal, I can assure you that it is. FYI: Accumulated Campaign Service Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also, please check out a Medal Yearbook. The Accumulated Service Medal is there within the campaign medal section, not the miscellaneous or unofficial medal section.

ian
    ?

comre on guys ,,you all know this is not an official british army medal ,, it is a meeningless ,,british legion ,money making medal ,,as i said before just like the BOAR medal ,,its a meaningless load of codds ,,it is not and never will be an official british forses
    medal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast