Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help with a shadow box

Article about: The uniform is from the 60s it is not ww2 or is this what you were going for

Default Need help with a shadow box

I have been writing a novel for close to 3 years now about a soldier in the 82nd airborne 504 parachute infantry regiment (Devils in baggy pants) Anyways what i would like to do is get all the parts to what this fictional characters dress uniform would be, including medals,citations, lanyards etc and i've found it hard to find these things for that unit specifically, I do know that I will need a European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with campaign stars and possibly an invasion arrow head,An American Campaign medal,a purple heart,and a world war 2 victory medal but past that i don't know I do already have a set of jump wings and i'm looking at getting the oval patch that goes behind it(modern unfortunately) so any help you can give I will gladly take it Thanks again

Default Re: Need help with a shadow box

Also I have no idea how many campaign stars i will need got my European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal?

Perhaps this Sergeant-Major's Dress Tunic (Class A's) with WW2 Service Ribbons will help out a bit...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with a shadow box  

I just found that one on Ebay a second ago lmao whats that ribbon under neath the jump wings i don't recognize it

Armed Forces Reserve Medal...Good Luck with your endeavor, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

I was also wondering for the uniform posted what kind of hat would it need? like a garrison hat or a visor?

?

Either could go with it the overseas cap or visor hat

I assume it would have to be an OD green to match? If i went with an overseas cap would it need a patch? I know it would need light blue piping. As for a visor whats a good price? I know its a lot of questions but like i've seen on the forum thousands of times if you don't know ask

?

It would look better with a patch the uniform is infantry is what you are talking about. Do you have any pictures of the items you have for the shadow box that would really help me to tell you what type of cap you are looking for.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Perhaps this Sergeant-Major's Dress Tunic (Class A's) with WW2 Service Ribbons will help out a bit...
    cheers, Glenn
    Tomorrow if it is still there I am planning on buying this uniformNeed help with a shadow box

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast