Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denison

Article about: HI Chaps Here are some picks guys of one of my denison's this is a scarce maker with a nice early date for a 2nd pattern a bit to note is the way the roller stoppage shows on the the right s

?

Default A nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denison

HI Chaps
    Here are some picks guys of one of my denison's this is a scarce maker with a nice early date for a 2nd pattern a bit to note is the way the roller stoppage shows on the the right shoulder sadly unnamed but a nice example minus 2 poppers , also a nice early 42 pattern jump smock 1942 dated enjoy looking Steve

A nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denisonA nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denisonA nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denison
    A nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denison

A nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denisonA nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denisonA nice early 1943 dated 2nd pattern denison

Both stunners Steve and in particular the Denison is superb, the condition is excellent.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

hi chaps
    I had a few concerns regarding this label on this denison and i showed it to a few friends this weekend just gone and they where proved to be justified the label is a copy one done in the late 70's early 80's and in this case applied to a late war denison its the 1st label to turn up for a long while the denison is ok though so not a total loss !! win some lose some !!steve

Good to know. Thanks Steve.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well spotted Steve. When I look again it appears that the label has been hand sewn but in an attempt to make it look to be machine sewn. Still a lovely condition smock with the interesting paint feature.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I will take the label out at some point in the very near future !!! Steve