Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sas group

Article about: Very nice and totally original items, love the two para qualifying wings, hard to come by from the wartime period or just after, as for the ghosts i dont mind them so much but those bloody r

?

Default sas group

I bought these today from the son of the vet, his father served in malaya in D sqn of the sas malayan scouts, i dont know where he served previous to that, the beige beret is dated 43, machete and bush hat 45 ,belts are ww2 period, i think the maroon beret is 48 because of the code R , the sas jeep or truck badge is quite nice, the bd is dated 52, i dont really collect british bits but when his son showed it me i just bought it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sas group   sas group  

sas group   sas group  

sas group   sas group  

sas group   sas group  

sas group   sas group  

Default Re: sas group

Congrats, Dave, Very nice set! Santa must have stopped by your house as well today
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Congrats, Dave, Very nice set! Santa must have stopped by your house as well today
    thanks Chris , i dont mind santa but them 3 bloody ghosts every christmas eve that call round are starting to bug me

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    thanks Chris , i dont mind santa but them 3 bloody ghosts every christmas eve that call round are starting to bug me
    That's called your conscience Dave.... Nice grouping!!! My Dad served alongside the SAS in Malaya in '53-'54 on ambush patrols, he was Gunner/WOP in Daimler armoured cars of the XII Royal Lancers. He said it was pretty hairy at times, but the SAS wer'e the best!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hi Ned, whats a conscience ? wow bet your dad could tell a few tales from there , rgds Dave

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Hi Ned, whats a conscience ? wow bet your dad could tell a few tales from there , rgds Dave
    He's always been a bit vague about it tbh. I remember when me and our kid wer'e younger, we used to ask if he ever killed any 'baddies'. His reply was always the same, " I dunno, but I frightened plenty of the buggers...."

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice them mate is this from that customer you were telling me about ,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Nice them mate is this from that customer you were telling me about ,
    cheers Ronnie
    yes mate

he he he nice one

Good and interesting score Dave, you do find them. Love the para wings. The REME badge on the beret, was that his original unit, do you know?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast