Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?

Article about: Hi all, What do you guys think of this garrison cap? I like the look of it buy I am not good at anything cloth related so any help would be greatly appreciated!

?

Default Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?

Hi all,

What do you guys think of this garrison cap? I like the look of it buy I am not good at anything cloth related so any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?   Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?  

Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?   Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?  

Thoughts on this US Airborne Garrison cap?  

Looks original, but too moth eaten for me.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Im not a fan of the moth holes either, but the price seems to be decent. What do these go for in good condition?

?

Agree, looks original but moth eaten.
    Regards,
    John

?

In this condition maybe 10 dollars, You would be much better to invest in a real ww2 one in good condition they only run about 50-75 dollars

Quote by gel65 View Post
    In this condition maybe 10 dollars, You would be much better to invest in a real ww2 one in good condition they only run about 50-75 dollars
    Agree.
    chris

It is a bit battered but if the price is according to condition (low), buy it.
    If you like it, that is all that matters.

Cheers
    Nuno

?

Thank you all. We'll see if the seller is willing to deal. I appreciate all the comments!

?

Did you manage to get this cap in the end? Even with the moth holes for a nice price if have got it, just so it is preserved and doesn't end up in the bin!