Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

Article about: Hi guys, I am currently cleaning and painting relic helmets with battle scenes or WW2 related subjects and usually sell them on Ebay. I have now listed a new US helmet illustrating 101 Airbo

Default WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

Hi guys,

I am currently cleaning and painting relic helmets with battle scenes or WW2 related subjects and usually sell them on Ebay. I have now listed a new US helmet illustrating 101 Airborne division, please see photos below. The auction is still open and you are more than wellcome to view and possible bid on the item, my ebay user id is baha300 and Item number: 170741950311 I would be also much appreciated for your comments or feedbacks or any recommendations

regards,
    Dan

WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

Default Re: WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

this is amazing wish i had the founds to be able to buy it

Default Re: WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

What paintings do you typical do I think it would be cool to see some regular infantry as they are often underrepresented. Very nice painting you have good skills. -Ben

is this meant to be Normandy?? if so the 101st didnt have arm flags.. And if its meant to be Market Garden they didnt have m42s?? Sorry, hope this helps

?

???????????, hmmm, not a word about the artistry, just nit picking, and not very constructive albeit a two year old thread

Well i was digging around the forum and came across it, so thought i would coment!! sure if they werent meant to commented on after 2 year they would get deleted?! Not nic picking at all, useful information if you want to improve for next time!? i am guessing you do??? why else would you post and ask for people comments? Yes not bad art work, yes i can comment on that as i do have a fine art degree.

?

I believe its called artistic license, and therefore a representation in the spirit of the historical event, either way it was a novel and interesting piece and a talking point at the time and I daresay sold well at auction

artistic license is something you say when the facts, or all the info isnt there.. i am just trying to help make your product better! Would be better with 48 stars on the flag to make it wartime and helmets markings in the two troopers helmets... OK ill stop nic picking now

?

First off, its not my product, secondly thank you

your welcome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast