Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Your Expert Opinions Please

Article about: Gentlemen, I admire the wide range of expert opinion to be found here. I am not a collector, but picked up few items many years ago just because I found them interesting. For instance, about

?

Default Your Expert Opinions Please

Gentlemen,
    I admire the wide range of expert opinion to be found here. I am not a collector, but picked up few items many years ago just because I found them interesting. For instance, about 35 years ago I picked up a Denison Smock being sold as surplus. But, now wish to know more about it. Perhaps you can help.

Ignore the rank pips and patches, they are reproductions added for "the look," when I displayed it in my den. You can see it has a full zipper, knit cuffs, etc. The inside tag is too faded to decypher anything from it. There's a stamped number on the inside left, and one on the inside right, and in the center the broadarrow with '42. No other markings. I've included photos of the zipper and buttons should they provide a clue. Any information would be welcome and thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please  Your Expert Opinions Please 

?

Default Re: Your Expert Opinions Please

hi, it's a post war dennison, chrome/ zinc poppers are post 1946. the 1942 date & broad arrow are fake. if you look carefully at the label, just above the broad arrow is the date, looks like 1969. hope this helps.

?

Default Re: Your Expert Opinions Please

Thank you very much. Interesting to get the low down on this.