Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

This is bad

Article about: My hope is many escaped this tragedy. Shoreham Air Show plane crash: major explosion after Hawker Hunter smashes into four cars - Live - Telegraph

Oh man, I sincerely hope that there is no loss of life, but the crash appears to be a pretty catastrophic one though. Bloody awful and my heart goes out to all those who have witnessed this event. Leon.

I am with you on that Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Oh man, I sincerely hope that there is no loss of life, but the crash appears to be a pretty catastrophic one though.
    According to latest news, seven dead are confirmed.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    According to latest news, seven dead are confirmed.
    Terrible news, what can I say? A day out that turns so horribly wrong. Leon.

This has just been released. R.I.P. to all who have been lost.

This is bad
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Terrible tragedy...My sister was at the 1988 Ramstein Airshow Disaster that killed 70 people...she was just pulling out of the parking lot when it happened...
    Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Terrible tragedy...My sister was at the 1988 Ramstein Airshow Disaster that killed 70 people...she was just pulling out of the parking lot when it happened...
    Glenn
    Air shows are a dangerous event, I was at one at RAF Mildenhall (UK) many years ago, a piece of the Lancaster's undercarriage dropped onto the run way unnoticed and a French Mirage went vertical on take off to avoid it. I just hope that the "safety/pc" brigade do not pipe up and take the importance of these events away from the people. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Air shows are a dangerous event, I was at one at RAF Mildenhall (UK) many years ago, a piece of the Lancaster's undercarriage dropped onto the run way unnoticed and a French Mirage went vertical on take off to avoid it. I just hope that the "safety/pc" brigade do not pipe up and take the importance of these events away from the people. Leon.
    After this and the Gnat going in at CarFest a couple of weeks back I can imagine that the CAA will be looking very closely at the current rules and regs associated with the operation of historic fast jets at airshows etc. Whichever way you look at it, something is bound to change because of this, like it or not.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

A terrible tragedy... R.I.P.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast