Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

C 47

Article about: Went for a boat tour on the Landwehr canal and the river Spree in Berlin and spotted this beauty hanging from the German technical museum!...

Default C 47

C 47C 47
    Went for a boat tour on the Landwehr canal and the river Spree in Berlin and spotted this beauty hanging from the German technical museum!...

Allow me to add three different perspectives as photographed one grey day in 2006. (I know, the old digital camera I had back then was a bit crappy...)

C 47

C 47

C 47

keep your eyes peeled Gunny.

There is much more inside...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture C 47   C 47  

C 47   C 47  

C 47   C 47  

Me thinks this in honor of the Berlin Airlift, which was mostly flown by C-47's

?

I saw this on the train when I was there in July on holiday, the other half and I were on our way to the Surrender Museum in East Berlin and were both a little surprised to see it hanging there!

Unfortunately for me I missed the opportunity to go into the museum as I thought the wife had had enough looking at 'old stuff' even though she said she didnt' mind - I didn't want to push my luck!!

Will have to make sure I go there on a return trip some time now I've seen the pics of the inside!