Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments

Article about: Hi Guys I started a Mosquito instrument panel project,And during the course of this I purchased a box of instruments,Some of which are unknown to me. They have been in the shed for a long ti

?

Default Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments

Hi Guys

I started a Mosquito instrument panel project,And during the course of this I purchased a box of instruments,Some of which are unknown to me.
    They have been in the shed for a long time and now I would like to know which aircraft they would be fitted to and what there purpose was.
    I Have tryed google,A few museums and cockpit photos and I have managed to id a few,But these have eluded me,Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments   Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments  

Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments   Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments  

Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments   Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments  

Last edited by mossie; 12-27-2012 at 03:20 PM.

?

Default Re: Can anyone id these Aircraft Instruments

The first two a re very post war, gong by the buttons, switches and fuses. The DF loop position indicator is interesting. The bomber ones I've seen have the scale on the base of the loop. This looks like a remote indicator, with the ends of the teleflex controls sticking out at the top. The Flypast/ key publishing forum should be able to help. Now dig out that Spit UC indicator!