MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Canadian Lanc to visit UK in August !!!!!!

Article about: Start one of my Dambuster / Air War Europe Tours tomorrow so it will be great to discuss the 2 Lancs Flying together with the clients whilst we are away !! Must admit it's a shame that the G

I have had the opportunity to both see this airplane fly and go inside of it (although not at the same time) I hope everything goes well.

?

They are auctioning off the flight Overseas on ebay..$40,000 has been bid but the reserve has not been met.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Quote by CampX View Post
    They are auctioning off the flight Overseas on ebay..$40,000 has been bid but the reserve has not been met.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    Worth every penny !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

WAYHAA, this means that both will fly directly over my house on their trip to the coastal areas, The BBMF flies over quite regularly , i will definately have to get a decent camera.

Quote by davejb View Post
    WAYHAA, this means that both will fly directly over my house on their trip to the coastal areas, The BBMF flies over quite regularly , i will definately have to get a decent camera.
    Having a bit of trouble getting the correct type of flash powder for the old model eh Dave....???

Canadian Lanc to visit UK in August !!!!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

The bid is now over $50,000 and the reserve has been met, 2 days to go!!

Dean O

Quote by CampX View Post
    The bid is now over $50,000 and the reserve has been met, 2 days to go!!

Dean O
    I am contemplating selling my collection to bid for that !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Looks like they will be flying over my adobe on the way to Eastbourne air display so should hear them long before I see them overhead

'Phantom of the Ruhr'....what an evocative name!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Looks like they will be flying over my adobe on the way to Eastbourne air display so should hear them long before I see them overhead

'Phantom of the Ruhr'....what an evocative name!
    ...and with terrifying nose art...well for the Germans !
    Attached Images Attached Images Canadian Lanc to visit UK in August !!!!!! 

Any idea where the money will go from the auctioning of the seat? My wife just asked me when I told her that the seat was being auctioned off, she wants it to go to an ex service men's charity which I reckon would be a great idea.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast