MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

A different view of the WW2

Article about: An extensive, interesting and fantastic collection of color photos, many of them rare, showing aircraft and crews in action during WW2. These incredible pictures I share with you and can be

Default A different view of the WW2

An extensive, interesting and fantastic collection of color photos, many of them rare, showing aircraft and crews in action during WW2. These incredible pictures I share with you and can be viewed through the link below. Like me, I hope you will also be surprised and enjoy the photos.

Avia

Best Regards!

Indeed, very interesting!
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Very interesting photos!...

see you got one of Franz Von Werra and Simba his pet Lion.also johnny kent a BoB fighter ace.