Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????

Article about: I just picked these up, please tell me there is a market for these things?? Excuse the photos I did not take this crappy photos!!

If they are the water transfer type, they'd likely
    be cellulose.........

Collector guide has grade A items. But 300.00...WOW I guess somebody will pay that price.. Maybe,someday.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

yeah well the butcher bill is 175 for me, I was so pissed off but my what can I do, its my little girl so I was only mad for a second. I never had a auction mixed up like that. Well I guess there is a market for them if someone paid 300 bucks for them

I went on eBay and found your winning item. If you don't like them and other sites are asking those kind of prices hold onto them for a little while and list them back on eBay and put a reserve of 250.00 you ever know someone else's daughter may bid for them. I like them and if the money is not a problem right now enjoy them. Marty

you guys are killing me!, its tempting. I contacted the seller and he said im a dumbass ( haha) and he can cancel the order. I just don't collect these things but if they will go up in price one day, and your right, I could put a buy it now on them. I just never seen them.

It was canceled!

I am glad everything worked out for you. Now take your daughter out for a ice cream. Well maybe not tonight it is late maybe tomorrow. Marty

Many prices on the Collectors Guild are unrealistic as all items are consignment with value set by the seller and then the owner's mark up added.

I don't have kids but my cat has a habit on walking on my keyboard and mashing the keys. Thankfully he hasn't purchased or placed any bids on ebay.
    They are interesting items.

Yeah for 300 bucks that's crazy. They are cool but not almost 200 bucks cool. With u.s. surplus I'm sure there are a lot out there somewhere

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast