Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????

Article about: I just picked these up, please tell me there is a market for these things?? Excuse the photos I did not take this crappy photos!!

Default DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????

I just picked these up, please tell me there is a market for these things??

Excuse the photos I did not take this crappy photos!! DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????DOWNED JAPANESE PLANE DECALS any value to these things?????

There is a market for EVERYTHING. Remember Bennie babies!!!!....... The decal are cool, I think ebay would be a good place to sell them $20.00ish price range each. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

thanks for the response, that's all they are worth? I'll take your word for it

That is a guess. I have not seen any before, they my be worth more. sometimes you go off your senses, a feeling what ever you want to call it. I sold a 11th airborne postwar decal on eBay last year I thought it would go for 10-15usd and it went for 25usd You never know. Wait for other thoughts and opinions. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

yeah I guess its worth what someone will pay for it

?

Not saying the pricing is realistic or not, but there was a pair on the Collector's Guild.
    The Collector's Guild
    Regards,
    John

?

Holy smokes!!! I was going to say I would give ya $20 for one but it looks like you might want to wait for a better offer!!!!
    Chaching!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

geese, 300 bucks for two of them ?

what material are they made of?

I don't know, I was actually bidding on another item on ebay and my little daughter got on the computer and did something and it got mixed up with what I was actually bidding on, and BAM! now im stuck with this stuff.....I was just watching these items but was not giing to bid on them

I would think they are vinyl

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast