Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fast turbine Model Jet ( Unbelievably cool )

Article about: This is better a drone toy any day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGD...CwC-s6DgiAf0V4

Default Fast turbine Model Jet ( Unbelievably cool )

This is better a drone toy any day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGD...CwC-s6DgiAf0V4
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Awesome!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Fricking maneuverability was tight and fast
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Fricking maneuverability was tight and fast
    I think the top speed was 740 Km/h or almost 450 mph.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

WOW.. That is FAST !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

That was fantastic.
    Looks like its based of the Navy X47 drone. You know you got the coolest toy when your burning the grass on takeoff!
    We have a club that files RC planes from little guys up to a twin engine B-25. That bad boy is about 5 feet long with about a 6 foot wing span. They fly them on an air field set up at Adair shooting range. When we have shoots, I'm always thinking "Come on baby just fly into my air space". There is a shoot up north at Big Sandy where they do use RC as targets. Seen the video's!
    Thanks Larry for that vid.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That was fantastic.
    Looks like its based of the Navy X47 drone. You know you got the coolest toy when your burning the grass on takeoff!
    We have a club that files RC planes from little guys up to a twin engine B-25. That bad boy is about 5 feet long with about a 6 foot wing span. They fly them on an air field set up at Adair shooting range. When we have shoots, I'm always thinking "Come on baby just fly into my air space". There is a shoot up north at Big Sandy where they do use RC as targets. Seen the video's!
    Thanks Larry for that vid.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGC6MIYx6i8

And a B17 thrown in for good measure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEBy6ONGQ0

I know I'll be watching a lot of these tonight now!

Jeeze how do they keep track of it in flight!!!!

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Like this?

YouTube

And a B17 thrown in for good measure

YouTube

I know I'll be watching a lot of these tonight now!
    The landing gear even retracts it looks like !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    The landing gear even retracts it looks like !!
    Yes. And the Fly By sound is pretty awesome too. The landing footage was even better than the take off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast