Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fl.23334, repeater compass

Article about: Hi all, I've just filled the last remaining 'hole' in my Bf 109 panel with an original, namely Fl.23334 repeater compass. Since I began building the panel four years ago, it had been very di

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Pretty amazing, true dedication!

Joystick and seat next?
    After seeing that gun sight work, I was thinking of a projector/display to play some gun camera video on the wall . That way you can sit behind the gun sight and see planes taking hits. Of course adding a little of your own sound affects.
    As a major aviation buff. I'm loving that display setup!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

that's a brilliant effort,well done.

Makes me want to spend some time in a simulator, except that you know you're not about to die at any moment...

Wow, I am impressed, truly. This is by all means something, out of the ordinary and it s my dream, can see that it s possible to achieve. I have already some items, but still a long way to go, but that is no problem. Besides that, I also have a blade from a BF 109 as well as the tail wheel. Do not intend to build the whole plane .Will post all of the items I have next week and if you do not mind we will be in touch, once again congratulations. I am also into the Flight Simulator hobby, as Larboard said, could it get any better than that?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	930035  

I have an Mg15 from a shot-down bomber... But rebuilding the rest of the cockpit is out of the question!

That is truly a superb job you have done there.
    Author of... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack: Andersonstown.. Voices From 9 Battery Royal Artillery In Northern Ireland'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    After seeing that gun sight work, I was thinking of a projector/display to play some gun camera video on the wall . That way you can sit behind the gun sight and see planes taking hits. Of course adding a little of your own sound affects.
    As a major aviation buff. I'm loving that display setup!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    That is a great idea. I will try!

?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Wow, I am impressed, truly. This is by all means something, out of the ordinary and it s my dream, can see that it s possible to achieve. I have already some items, but still a long way to go, but that is no problem. Besides that, I also have a blade from a BF 109 as well as the tail wheel. Do not intend to build the whole plane .Will post all of the items I have next week and if you do not mind we will be in touch, once again congratulations. I am also into the Flight Simulator hobby, as Larboard said, could it get any better than that?
    Sure, we will be in touch!

Thanks a lot, appreciate that
    Quote by nakta View Post
    Sure, we will be in touch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12