Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Focke-Wulf Ta 152C

Article about: Hello all! I was wondering, how many rounds does the cannon on the Ta 152C has? I know that the wing root cannons on the Fw 190D Dora has 250 rounds. Does the Ta 152C carry less than that pe

Obendorf98
    ?

Default Focke-Wulf Ta 152C

Hello all!

I was wondering, how many rounds does the cannon on the Ta 152C has? I know that the wing root cannons on the Fw 190D Dora has 250 rounds. Does the Ta 152C carry less than that per gun?

Default Re: Focke-Wulf Ta 152C

I believe the ammunition count remained the same. If memory serves the center section of the wing was changed on the Ta series so the root was the same.

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by Obendorf98 View Post
    Hello all!

I was wondering, how many rounds does the cannon on the Ta 152C has? I know that the wing root cannons on the Fw 190D Dora has 250 rounds. Does the Ta 152C carry less than that per gun?

here is the specifications on TA 152ARMAMENTS:
    One 30mm MK 108 mounted between the cylinder heads, firing through the propeller hub
    Ammunition: 90 Rounds

Two inboard wing mounted 20mm MG151/20
    Ammunition: 175 Rounds Each

this home page give you all informations
    Welcome To the Warbirds Resource Group
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Focke-Wulf Ta 152C  

Very informative posting, thanks for the specs guys.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Obendorf98
    ?

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    here is the specifications on TA 152ARMAMENTS:
    One 30mm MK 108 mounted between the cylinder heads, firing through the propeller hub
    Ammunition: 90 Rounds

Two inboard wing mounted 20mm MG151/20
    Ammunition: 175 Rounds Each
    Thanks for the info. However, I thought that the C version had 4 20mm cannon. (2 in the wing roots and 2 in the top decking) . Does this mean all 4 20mm cannon carry 175 r.p.gun?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.