Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Heavies Allies in Axis markings

Article about: I share with you a collection of photos, some of them extremely rare, showing Allied bombers captured by Germans, Italians and Japanese. One question, does anyone know if during the Second W

Default Heavies Allies in Axis markings

I share with you a collection of photos, some of them extremely rare, showing Allied bombers captured by Germans, Italians and Japanese. One question, does anyone know if during the Second World War a B-29 bomber was captured and tested? To see the photos, visit the link below:

Avia

Best Regards.

As for the B-29 none I know of,although the russians interned and copied them...

The Germans never had access to the B29 as it was not deployed to the ETO.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

B24's and B17's.. Nice photos. I had no idea these existed.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie