Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??

Article about: Hello, I need bit of information on a possible 2x WW2 tail wheels (Westland Lysander..?) number on the hub saying AHO 5007/IX. Also can find: WH No Do 47170, and DR 250. Tyres made by: 1x Ae

Default I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??

Hello, I need bit of information on a possible 2x WW2 tail wheels (Westland Lysander..?) number on the hub saying AHO 5007/IX. Also can find: WH No Do 47170, and DR 250. Tyres made by: 1x Aero Standard. Bergougnan 335x130, 1x Aero Standard. Goodrich 330x 130. I think I can find date on one of tyre, which is 1939, However I am not sure. Tail wheels are part of.. well, probably some kind of WW2 Ground support equipment. Trolley adopted by RAF? or Luftwaffe late war?In my humble opinion late war. Never seen something like this before. You can find military dark green colour with red signs. Also, maybe someone can identify this type of trolley? I would be grateful for any information that you can provide. Please find attached photos. Thank you kindly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??   I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??  

I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??   I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??  

I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??   I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??  

I.D. WW2 Tail wheels AHO and...WW2 Airfield Trolley adopted by RAF/Luftwaffe late war??