Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I want a tornado!

Article about: This is brilliant, I've watched it three times! Http://www.youtube.com/embed/sjvgC1cKQGA

Default I want a tornado!

This is brilliant, I've watched it three times!

Http://www.youtube.com/embed/sjvgC1cKQGA

Superb video but its a Typhoon Dave

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Superb video but its a Typhoon Dave

Nick
    You are dead right Nick! Sorry mate, it's bloody great too and I still want one!

?

Excellent video.. 2.53 into it were we are having our blessing this year..if you are interested ?? lol.. Wasdale head it is lovely place to walk..
    Not a bad living if you van get it!! All I done was hide in bushes & digs holes!!! . Thanks for the video..Cheers Terry.

I do have a Tornado, not in the best condition though.

I want a tornado!

And I can bore you rigid with Typhoon stories and facts.

?

on for sale in south wales in the cowbridge paint ball centre, its an old sim but has a nice canopy lol

Does it have a complete cockpit or is it gutted? I need pretty much all the internal gauges and panels.

great link and footage shown dave ,i enjoyed that

Great part of the world, Had my wedding reception just over the hill in Langdale at the Old Dungeon Ghyll hotel.

Excellent video.. 2.53 into it were we are having our blessing this year..if you are interested ?? lol.. Wasdale head it is lovely place to walk.. Tango

Not a bad living if you van get it!! All I done was hide in bushes & digs holes!!! . Thanks for the video..Cheers Terry.Great part of the world, Had my wedding reception just over the hill in Langdale at the Old Dungeon Ghyll hotel.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast