Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation help

Article about: Got another awesome package from Volgograd! It appears to be fragments of an aircraft cabin. You can see the glass shards still attached. The seller told me these came from a German plane. B

Default Luftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation help

Got another awesome package from Volgograd! It appears to be fragments of an aircraft cabin.
    You can see the glass shards still attached. The seller told me these came from a German plane.
    By the looks of it, i would say it is German. As usual the seller doesn't know what plane this came
    from. OK so here are my questions,

1- Is this actually part of the cabin?
    2- Is this from a German aircraft?
    3- Any idea on the plane this came off of?

Any Information you can give will be appreciated

Luftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation helpLuftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation helpLuftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation helpLuftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation helpLuftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation help

Looks lightweight - could be from something like a Fiesler Storch??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe aircraft cabin fragments. Need identifcation help  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Very nice photo! I think you may be right, defiantly looks like it. Thank you for your help Danmark!

Best regards- Jarret

Luftwaffe, are there any numbers or stamps on any of the parts?

Also, do you only buy German parts?

I am severely thinning out my collection as I am now retired and wanting to move into a smaller place in the near future.

Danny

Unfortunately the only markings that are visible on these parts is "A 13" you can see it in the pics.
    I mainly focus on German parts only, but I find myself buying other types every now and then.

I would be greatly interested in buying any German aircraft parts you'd be willing to sell.
    Im currently looking for medium/large pieces of fuselage to hang on the wall for decoration.

Best regards- Jarret

Jared, email me at danny.keay@gmail.com makes it easier

Awesome! I sent you an email yesterday. Cant wait to see what you got.

Best regards- Jarret