Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Me109G crash relics from Ukraine

Article about: Hello all! Thought I would show my group of Me109G crash relics that were recovered from Ukraine. Unfortunately the werk nummer of this plane is currently unknown. The relic hunter I bought

Default Me109G crash relics from Ukraine

Hello all!

Thought I would show my group of Me109G crash relics that were recovered from Ukraine. Unfortunately the werk nummer of this plane is currently unknown. The relic hunter I bought these from found a data plate in the wreckage
    that showed the planes designation of Bf109G, and unfortunately he sold that plate to another collector
    This group of parts mainly consist of small bits of fuselage, but there are some more interesting pieces mixed in.

List of the more interesting parts
    1- Empty shell casing
    2- Part with iconic yellow paint evidence
    3- Some device with data plate
    4- Fragment of cockpit glass
    5- other unidentified random bits

Let me know what you think!

Me109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from UkraineMe109G crash relics from Ukraine

Thanks for showing...Wow, talk about being blown to Smithereens, lol...Reduced to mere Fragments!
    cheers, Glenn

I wonder what happened to the Pilot?

yes, this plane met an unfortunate demise. Hopefully the seller can find the werk nummer in the future. With the number I can type that into a database, and find out a lot of info about it. pilots name, cause of crash, etc. Keep an eye out for future posts. I'm expecting a TON of parts from a Me110, and I have loads of info on it.

Best regards- Jarret