Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mesmerising NZ Mosquito Footage - The Best I've Ever Seen!!

Article about: Hi Chaps, Take a look at this air to air footage of the Mossie that was built/restored in New Zealand and first flew in 2012. It has since been sold by the original owner and had gone to Cal

Fantastic piece of film Ned! It just makes me want to rush out and buy a model Mossie, they were my favourite aircraft as a kid. Thanks for posting up this great bit of film mate.

Outstanding

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks Martin, 633 Squadron is one of my fav Films, too bad they distroyed a few Mossies making that film.

Dean O
    Canada

Arrow

Took this shot just for fun at the Mosquito Museum today - here is the fighter/bomber 'joystick'.

Don't ask me what all those switches are for - it has something to do with this lot......

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mesmerising NZ Mosquito Footage - The Best I've Ever Seen!!  

?

Thanks Ned for the Video. It sure ws a beautiful bird. I also wanted thank Martin for the close up shot of the business end of that badboy!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

For Mosquito lovers only. A follow up video of "Low level mosquito FB26 fly bys" showing KA114 with twin Merlins on song and no other silly music. I think you get a better sound of the engines in this video.

YouTube

Followed by "Flying the mozzie" of comments by one of the KA114 pilots highlighting the joys and challenges in flying a mosquito.

YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2