Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

MG15 doppel trommel saddle magazine from He-111 crash site

Article about: Just got this awesome Luftwaffe relic in the mail today. Its a saddle magazine from the MG-15! The seller I got this from said it was among the wreckage of a He-111 crash site he found in Uk

Default MG15 doppel trommel saddle magazine from He-111 crash site

Just got this awesome Luftwaffe relic in the mail today. Its a saddle magazine from the MG-15! The seller I got this from said it was among the wreckage of a He-111 crash site he found in Ukraine. Defiantly a great addition to the Luftwaffe collection. Thought I would share it with you guys. Let me know what you think.

Best regards- Jarret

MG15 doppel trommel saddle magazine from He-111 crash siteMG15 doppel trommel saddle magazine from He-111 crash siteMG15 doppel trommel saddle magazine from He-111 crash siteMG15 doppel trommel saddle magazine from He-111 crash site

Always been after a MG15, (in relic condition) but have missed out a couple of times.

This relic saddle drum is a good example.

Just a pity there isn't more info' on the crash site of the He 111, that would be very interesting

Nice item!

Quote by The Devil's Bank View Post
    Always been after a MG15, (in relic condition) but have missed out a couple of times.

This relic saddle drum is a good example.

Just a pity there isn't more info' on the crash site of the He 111, that would be very interesting

Nice item!
    Im actually trying to buy a MG15 relic from a guy I know that has one LoL. Thanks! yeah I wish I had more info on this specific wreck, but unfortunately none was given.

Best regards- Jarret

Don't forget to post some pictures Jarret, I certainly would be very interested in seeing them, if you do purchase it

I will defiantly share the pics with you if I can work a deal for it.

Best regards- Jarret