Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field

Article about: In all of the years I have attended this show, I cannot remember a more perfect day for flying. Enjoy the photos...

Arrow Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field

In all of the years I have attended this show, I cannot remember a more perfect day for flying. Enjoy the photos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field   Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field  

Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field   Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field

More...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field   Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field  

Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field   Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Few more...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Still more...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Almost done...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Bye!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from 2008 "Wings Over Houston" Airshow at Ellington Field  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Great pictures Steve

I love looking at USAF nose art . Are there any definitive books on the subject ?

Cheers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Great pictures Steve

I love looking at USAF nose art . Are there any definitive books on the subject ?

Cheers

Nick
    Thanks Nick. I do have a couple of books at home showing period nose art and I think I have another buried somewhere which shows them in color. I'll get at least one of the titles for you and post it here.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hi Nick, I can recommend an older book called "Vintage Aircraft Nose Art" by Gary Valant. I have this book in my collection.

There is a nice website on the subject here:

USAAF Nose Art Research Project

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Thanks Nick. I do have a couple of books at home showing period nose art and I think I have another buried somewhere which shows them in color. I'll get at least one of the titles for you and post it here.
    Steve,
    Excellent pictures. There is nothing more impressive then the old "War Birds". Beautiful aircraft. Thanks.

Terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast