Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Three Lancasters together!!

Article about: I have just seen this amazing news !!!! Once in a Lanc time - 3 Lancasters!!! - Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre Nick

Default Three Lancasters together!!

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Wow! That is something I'd love to see and hear. I wonder how much the tickets will go for?

?

Bloody work.. sometimes I hate my job!! infact most of the time lol... I would go to that at a flash & that would be a site.. I watched Just Jane getting ready last summer & I thought that was amazing sounds & smell. So 3 together would be like it says once in a lifetime!! Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Bloody work.. sometimes I hate my job!! infact most of the time lol... I would go to that at a flash & that would be a site.. I watched Just Jane getting ready last summer & I thought that was amazing sounds & smell. So 3 together would be like it says once in a lifetime!! Cheers Terry.
    Terry its down the road from you mate!! You have to do it!

Nick

- - ------- - -

I can just hear those 12 Merlins now !!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nick not where I work I work 3700 milles away & I go back to work 2 weeks before!!! thats why I'm crying lol... Otherwise I would be there stowed away in one of them!! . Hopefully somebody will go & take lots of photos!!Cheers Terry.

Such a shame mate! I am going to see if I can get there!

I have tickets for the Sywell airshow so I will at least see two of them

Nick

?

Wish I could be there!!!

Dean O
    Canada

?

This just sounds amazing !!
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...