Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Western wings under the Red Star

Article about: Wow! I share with you this fantastic and extensive report bringing a super collection of incredible, stunning and rare photos showing various types of American and British fighters in servic

Default Western wings under the Red Star

Wow! I share with you this fantastic and extensive report bringing a super collection of incredible, stunning and rare photos showing various types of American and British fighters in service with the Soviet Air Force during World War II. Many of the images and planes shown in the article were unknown to me and did not even know they had flown with the legendary Red Star. Be sure to visit the link below, you will also be amazed by the images:

Avia

Best Regards!

Great link, i was aware that the UK supplied Hurricanes to the Soviets, but i never knew Spitfires were donated. Seems very strange seeing a Spit with a big red star on it!...

I've always been a fan of the P40 Warhawk.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

looks like they got a lot of spitfires to.

Another shot of the Hurricane IIA that was shot down by Finnish fighter pilots in Uhtua, 4.2.1942. The pilot managed to escape.

SA-photo 76666.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Western wings under the Red Star