Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.

Article about: Back to the very beginning where it all really got started the humble "Royal Aircraft Factory Se5A..............

The Go 229

I can't remember which forum member that post this original shot? but a B17G grabs me as a nice air frame

English Electric Lightning.....

...or MiG 21

...and the Lockheed SR71 Blackbird has to be up there with the best also

...and finally the Fokker-Flugzeugwerke Dr.I Dreidecker

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by StefanM View Post
    English Electric Lightning.....

...or MiG 21

...and the Lockheed SR71 Blackbird has to be up there with the best also

...and finally the Fokker-Flugzeugwerke Dr.I Dreidecker

maaannn too hard but the Lightning is a good UN for me and a prize winner

?

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    The Go 229
    Ho 229. The Hortens designed it and Gotha was intended to be the manufacurer.

To many to choose from!! But I will have a stab in the dark the tornado ids, then saying that ive always had a soft spot for the ju88
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.  

Lightbulb

Sorry to be partisan.....

A Mosquito?

Thumbs up

Quote by SHINDENKAI View Post
    A Mosquito?
    Yes...although the one in the pic is a post-war B.35. I prefer the more 'classic' BIV or FBVI without the blister on the canopy. ( But I wanted to use one of my pics...... )

And lets not forget the Harrier jump jet, surely one of the best.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.   What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.  

Attached Images Attached Images What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made. 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast