Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.

Article about: Back to the very beginning where it all really got started the humble "Royal Aircraft Factory Se5A..............

Default What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.

Hi All,
    What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military airframe ever made?
    Any era or type

We will all differ in opinion and it will be great to see the likes of others.

Mine is the Vought F7U Cutlass Twin engine Naval fighter.
    First flown in 1948 and based on WW2 Arado research this innovative design reached it's first operational squadron (VF-81) in 1954.
    Production ceased with the F7U-3 in 1955.
    It was not the best carrier fighter of it's era and was accident prone with over 25% of all production lost.

She's a honey though

What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.

A real "Buck Rogers" 1950's design.

What's your favourite ?
    Post her up

Cheers

Dave

Who's going to post the XB-70 Valkyrie

?

I'll go with this Badboy we have here in Yuma.

Semper Fi
    Phil

The British Spitfire....poetry in motion. Through its many mods all beautiful.

Me109 G-6

Interesting thread ! To me a very hard decision.

I choose the Kyushu J7W Shinden "Magnificent Lightning".

Kyushu J7W - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers!
    Taka

Excellent Gents

?

Might not be the most popular response but I love the look of the F4U Corsair
    Alex

Tough call this would be one of my favs - Consolidated PBY Catalina

?

Tomcat!

As far as best sounding, I love the sound of the Mustang as it passes by. The wind over the gun ports makes a distinct sound.

Fine choices fella's
    I like Catalina's to Rene, their tough rough and ready.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast