MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - JFS.

Article about: Friends. This is a copy or the original?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - JFS.

Friends. This is a copy or the original?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - JFS.Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - JFS.Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - JFS.
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-09-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - JFS.
    P
    Many

Sorry Zepp,

Unfortunately this is a well known fantasy badge.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks, I thought.

For reference, they never produced grade 1 badges, although there are some genuine solid backed unknown maker badges that have been tool stamped "JFS 42". So, whilst a good badge, the markings are bogus and kill it's originality and hence, value.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Iam in Neds camp.-------lol.

As Ned says, a fantasy award.Although JFS were well known for their numbered ASA's. Makes me wonder why either they never won the contract for the ordinary ASA or never fancied it. Stewy

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Iam in Neds camp.-------lol.
    As much as I love Ned, I am not going camping with him, his wit is to sharp!!! As for the badge I agree that it is a poor fantasy piece. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    As much as I love Ned, I am not going camping with him, his wit is to sharp!!! As for the badge I agree that it is a poor fantasy piece. Leon.
    Yes, and after the last time we shared a tent and you claimed you thought your hands were between two pillows when I awoke screaming blue murder, was enough to put me off camping for life!