MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen (50 Engagement) Maker & Opinions???

Article about: I would be interested to here the boards opinion on this badge, current value and if anyone can identify the maker. It is either JF5 or JFS, not sure... Thanks

Default Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen (50 Engagement) Maker & Opinions???

Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen (50 Engagement) Maker & Opinions???Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen (50 Engagement) Maker & Opinions???

I would be interested to here the boards opinion on this badge, current value and if anyone can identify the maker.

It is either JF5 or JFS, not sure...

Thanks
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-24-2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen (50 Engagement) Maker & Opinions???
    P
    Many

Default Re: General Assualt Badge (50 Engagement) Maker & Opinions???

JFS is what it should say!
    I am not going to say good or bad as I know to little.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

@ stulka f

Thanks for the confirmation on the Maker Mark being JFS.

Cheers

Hi Cake Eater

As stuka have said.The maker mark is JFS (Josef Feix Gablonz an der Neiße).I like,what i can see with this photos.It is always hard,to make a good job with photos that a part unsharp.Maker mark and the area around the hinge are unsharp.There are very good high end copys around.Also a sharp photo from the catch could us help.

Regards
    Joachim

@ Kradmelder

I will try again with my little Sony camera however it is so sensitive that it will only focus on the large parts of the badge.

After all the research I have done cross referencing other Badges online, in books and hands on inspection by various dealers ~ I am 100% positive it is genuine.

I was more looking to see opinions on the current market value of such a piece.

Thanks for all your help.

Quote by CakeEater View Post
    @ Kradmelder

I will try again with my little Sony camera however it is so sensitive that it will only focus on the large parts of the badge.

After all the research I have done cross referencing other Badges online, in books and hands on inspection by various dealers ~ I am 100% positive it is genuine.

I think also,that it is a original badge.But i want to be careful,with this high price badges when the photos are not perfect.I think you could understand me.The market value is over 2000 Euro for a badge like this and i want not to be a gambler.Is the badge yours?

Quote by CakeEater View Post
    @ Kradmelder ......

That is something that we become by research as well.
    Cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I agree with Joachim. I like what I see so far but better photos would help. Have you tried using something to stabilize your camera when you take photos? I use the macro setting and a table top tri-pod...I'm not saying to go out and buy one...but maybe you can find something to use like a stack of books or something like that. I'd also turn the flash off...use a room like a bathroom that is generally white, small and bright.

Just some ideas...
    Chrys

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    I think also,that it is a original badge.But i want to be careful,with this high price badges when the photos are not perfect.I think you could understand me.The market value is over 2000 Euro for a badge like this and i want not to be a gambler.Is the badge yours?
    Wow! 2000 Euro = $2649 USD ~ That is a sizable ROI, as I do not have near that invested in it and yes, this badge is part of my collection. Acquired approx 7-8 years ago.

I wonder how realistic it is to ask that in today's market.

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    I agree with Joachim. I like what I see so far but better photos would help. Have you tried using something to stabilize your camera when you take photos? I use the macro setting and a table top tri-pod...I'm not saying to go out and buy one...but maybe you can find something to use like a stack of books or something like that. I'd also turn the flash off...use a room like a bathroom that is generally white, small and bright.

Just some ideas...
    Chrys
    Thanks I will give that a try and thanks for the advice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast