Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Btw, Adrian, I don't understand how I implied something else. Just saying the badge which was posted was from the same dealer I purchase the mine sweeper from and he allowed me to exchange t

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Found a lot of this style online from dealers I trust, just wanted to get the forums opinion it. Thanks in advance.
    067.jpgAllgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

It would be nice to see the front but it looks like it stands a good chance of being a R.KARNETH ball hinge type to me.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

If you click on 067.jpg it will show the front. Thanks!

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenHere is your pic so it is not lost later. Still looks ok to me but wait for more comments.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks Eric!

- - Updated - -

It was from where I got the last destoryer and mine sweeper badge. I traded the fake mine sweeper for it so hope it ok. He had another one as well but this one had more known examples online so I got this one. Just felt this one was good.

?

The trading of fake badges is not something this forum or collectors are in favour of. Fakes should be kept or destroyed, not used as bargaining tools to obtain other items.

Did you tell the other party it was a fake?

Is he going to sell it on?

Will he sell it as an original to an unsuspecting collector?

This forum and others go to great lengths to identify and inform the collecting community about fake items and to be told here that a fake was put back into circulation is not good news and not an action this forum associates itself with or condones.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

If I understand correctly Adrian, he traded it back to the person that he received it from so that he could get an original, not a fake. Which, in my opinion is the right thing to do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If I understand correctly Adrian, he traded it back to the person that he received it from so that he could get an original, not a fake. Which, in my opinion is the right thing to do.
    Ralph.
    Hi

I agree with Ralph on this one. If I buy a fake I would take it back and get a refund or exchange it for another item.

P.S. Adrian check your PM message box.

Thanks

Cameron
    Last edited by Cameron Stockton; 09-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.

?

If it was 'returned to the seller for a refund' then fair enough but the implication was something different.

Maybe a poor choice of words on C.S.' part but I hope you can see that anyone happening upon this thread might read it differently.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Sorry for the confusion. I traded the fake for this one from the person I bought the fake from. Both badges, same dealer. Its a collectors store and he has it now marked fake(in a brown paper bag). I been ripped off many of times on other fake items and would NEVER do it to ANYONE! Thats not the person I am at all. I'm a very giving person. He was ok with it only because I could prove R.S never used that pin. Sorry if I worded it wrong, hope the forum gets to know me better and know I'd never do that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast