Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hello Gents Just some advice please on this badge? The seller gives the following information...It's unmarked & made from Feinzinc"never heard of that" & finally the asking

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Hello Gents Just some advice please on this badge? The seller gives the following information...It's unmarked & made from Feinzinc"never heard of that" & finally the asking price is $175..I like the look of the badge myself but being no expert just a Jack of all trades I don't want to palm somebody hands with my golden nuggets before seeking advice...Thanks for your time..Cheers Terry.Allgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Gday Terry,
    I think it compares favourably to my salty example on the obverse side.
    The pin catch is different but that could come down to the maker.

Allgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines SturmabzeichenAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen

I can't make a sure call but the cut outs on the reverse seem a tad large and spacy.
    Someone else with a better knowledge of this awards makers variants should help out I would think.
    Cheers mate
    Dave

?

Cheers Dave a nice looking badge you have there...I'm just looking at buying 1 of these badges..just to go in the "War Room"...I have no books as yet on these so I thought I ask the question!!! Thanks for the reply...Cheers Terry

?

An original piece with a nice look to it. I'm unsure of the maker but I know someone here can tell you.

?

Cheers Adrian Yeah I liked the look of this badge...Just making sure...it was a good badge. being no expert..& all that...Thanks for your time...Cheers Terry.

?

The two GABs made from totally different makers, the second one is made by Wurster and the first one is a Schauerte & Höhfeld.

?

Thanks Janos for the infomation very interesting..So when I do buy it at least I know what maker it is!!!!!.. Thanks again Terry.