Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Article about: Hello Friends, I am not sure I have this in the proper section but I will start here. I came across this in Kyiv, Ukraine Saturday and I am always suspicious of items offered there. The sell

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Hello Friends,

I am not sure I have this in the proper section but I will start here. I came across this in Kyiv, Ukraine Saturday and I am always suspicious of items offered there. The seller is a good friend and honest. He said he had no idea if it was original. The guy he bought it from said it was dug up near Rivne, Ukraine. Please give me your opinions.

Thanks,

William

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-01-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"
    P
    Many

Hi,

this badge was awarded not for 25 Years, but for 25 actions Here on your pictures we have a fake of Rudolf Karneth variant. Hinge, catch and many other details are quite different as in original. Including the manufaturer's mark, which is is RX instead of RK.

regards
    Tomasz

Tomasz is spot on sorry. Stewy

Thanks Guys, I will avoid it.

William