Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Article about: Hello guys, i hope it is real, in an auction from Poland I hope u can say me if its real and how much i could pay for it Best whishes Christoph

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Hello guys,
    i hope it is real, in an auction from Poland

I hope u can say me if its real and how much i could pay for it

Best whishes

Christoph
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-29-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"
    P
    Many

Sorry again. I apologize for more bad news. But this one is IMO not good either. The detail is no where near what it should be eagle or wreath. Again the reverse rivets are bad and the hardware especially the catch are incorrect. The "25" has a clear clean finish no wear or patina while the rest of the badge is extremely distressed. If you are looking/buying from Poland use EXTREME caution as a great majority of fake items from badges to knives, dress daggers, i.d. tags, as well as fantasy pieces like the first you posted etc.. originate from there. In other words LOTS of fakes. Also you may want to title your threads by their correct name using German terminology for specific badges awards etc. As it s standard practice to do so. Best regards again.

Brian

?

hello,
    i have to thank you again i would bought it with the feelng its original...
    and other years later that f...ng feeling no not 200 only 30 i want search originals
    dollar ist toady 2 euro tomorrow 12 or antother but this stuff of historical never ends i hope
    i has daggers of SX from Solingen. But i didnt want to distract

best whishes

christoph

?

...You guys have so much experience i never would dream about it, so iam very glad, that iam in that forum and can maybe, in some years, informations about some things give it to someone, who needs its like me today

gruß

christoph

This "type" badge is priced somewhat consistant in todays market. There are a few out there, most are in a specific price range that is competitive with each dealer. But not by much. One should know from the onset what one will be expected to pay.

So if you come across one for much cheaper...it will probably be bad

Please read this thread before posting anymore in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)