Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review

Article about: This badge is going cheap.. I suspect that it is for a reason.. 1 Fake or 2 just a underestimated badge.. I do not currently own one of these but if the price is right why not.. Any and all

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Final selling price was $1,600 plus commission ($2,000). Full high end dealer retail price range.

But who ever won got a nice award

G: Your inbox is full

M
    Sorry it didn't pan out for you Michael I noticed a lot of high bidding ?? I wonder if a few dealers were at or online during the auction...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Some quick paddles on the floor. It hit my pre-bid (which was quite high) in a few seconds!

No worries however. At that price I would rather buy direct from a dealer with a gty. But patience will prevail. I will get one in this condition eventually!

And thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Gonna watch the BKA lot out of curiosity.....at the rate the other lots are going for, I'm sure it will go high. But I'm pretty sure the BKA is a fake. Also the GWB included in this lot is a Floch fake. So who ever wins it is going to get burned unfortunately.

Update: $1.3k ($1.6k) was the final price for BKA lot

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Gonna watch the BKA lot out of curiosity.....at the rate the other lots are going for, I'm sure it will go high. But I'm pretty sure the BKA is a fake. Also the GWB included in this lot is a Floch fake. So who ever wins it is going to get burned unfortunately.

Update: $1.3k ($1.6k) was the final price for BKA lot

Yikes... Yousa... & Sheesh.....

MAP
    ?

Yes. I have the feeling that someone is going to be very very disappointed. Excluding the the BKA and fake wound badge, the other items were pretty beat up and command less than half of the final price on a good day.

But in all fairness, if the BKA turns out to be real (doubtful) they did ok

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes. I have the feeling that someone is going to be very very disappointed. Excluding the the BKA and fake wound badge, the other items were pretty beat up and command less than half of the final price on a good day.

But in all fairness, if the BKA turns out to be real (doubtful) they did ok
    I seems to me... IMO That there are those that buy in order to turn profit.. No problem with that of course, But it would be better if these purchasers would do some leg work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2