Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75"

Article about: Hello everyone, this weekend I made a scholarship to arms and militaria and that's what I traded against a few of my pieces, it was just to share my new finds General assault badge with miss

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75"

Hello everyone, this weekend I made a scholarship to arms and militaria and that's what I traded against a few of my pieces, it was just to share my new finds

General assault badge with mission number "75", production company JFS. Production of fine zinc, gray eagle, original gilding 90% of the garland of oak leaves. On the back with the manufacturer "JFS", the gilding on the back of the crown fades a little more, on a large magnetic needle. The room is easily worn in good condition. One of the very rare original pieces!

Last edited by rbminis; 02-05-2019 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75"
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Please don't delete the photos!

There are some high quality fakes of this award.

I have two questions

The JFS versions are known to have a very bright and durable gold wash. I see little if any remaining, even on the hardware.

Second, I am a little concerned about the "lip" on the top of the pin. Not something I have seen.

Would also like to see a close up photo of the wreath around the eagles head if possible.

I will note, I have never held one of these in hand nor studied them extensively, so will defer to others.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

If he keeps removing photos, I'm sure it won't be long before he's removed from the Forum.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    If he keeps removing photos, I'm sure it won't be long before he's removed from the Forum.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Please take a look at this superb example. Note the many detail differences.

Two for example
    1) The head of the eagle and the wreath. (that is the gap)
    2) The stippling on the talons.

I think this should answer your questions.

JFS Grade IV (75) Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen.

Happy to hear from others, but I am not convinced this is real.

CBH
    ?

Thanks for saving the images.

I agree - many differences between this and Big Neds. The wreath is totally different, especially when you look at the individual leaves.
    nick

MAP
    ?

Crickets?

Officierpanzier: would like to hear your views on my comments. Given the expense and rarity of this award, we do not want you to lose any money.....or miss out if I am incorrect
    Last edited by MAP; 02-06-2019 at 10:56 PM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Crickets?

Officierpanzier: would like to hear your views on my comments. Given the expense and rarity of this award, we do not want you to lose any money.....or miss out if I am incorrect
    Any views??

Hello everyone I buy this badge sce weekend on a purse weapons, a large part of my collection bought at weitze, or other merchant, me the exhibitor seller had confirmed authentic for that I allowed myself to put it on the forum, thank you for your comments and appreciations, it is true that it is difficult to pay an expensive badge I bought this badge 3500 €

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast