Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?

Article about: Hi guys I'm new to this forum and was wondering if you could take a look at this badge and let me know its you think its a real of a fake. Also if its genuine, the value of it? Thanks

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if you could take a look at this badge and let me know its you think its a real of a fake. Also if its genuine, the value of it?

Thanks
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?
    P
    Many

flipped them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?  

I think its a fake, but very well made, still some details are different on original though.For example knife and hand grenade should be hollow on the reverse.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Hey Franko thanks for the reply both are slightly hollowed although i see it doesn't come up well in the pictures ill try to get some better quality ones

MAP
    ?

A rare and very very expensive award.

On my cell phone so cant provide a valued opinion but if I was going to shell out this much money I would want many more highly detailed and high resolution photos.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Had another go at taking pictures. Hope these help.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" Genuine?  

I have to say I don't like it even from these poor pics.
    As Franko says the reverse of the bayonet and grenade should be hollow, not just slightly but quite distinctly. The back of the eagle just looks wrong to me too.
    The rivets don't seem quite right either. Can you see if they are actually rivets rather than part of the wreath?
    The detail on the obverse of the eagle looks less crisp than I would expect. As do the maker mark and number box.
    Better pics might make some of these points look better but the eagle does it for me I'm afraid. Did you buy this? If you did then the price could indicate that the seller knew it wasn't right.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Well made but, a fake I'm afraid. The numbers in the date box are incorrect, the claws don't look right and if you look at the pommel of the bayonet, there is an extra bolt/rivet on the handle. The 25 has one, the 50 has one, the 100 has one but the 75 does not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

there is an extra bolt/rivet on the handle. The 25 has one, the 50 has one, the 100 has one but the 75 does not.
    Ralph.

Absolutely correct. I wasnt sure about that at first because other three grades from JFS has that third screw on the knife handle, but this fourth (75) grade hasnt that screw at all. So this is definitely a fake.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Well that a shame. I was hopeful based up the details of mine compared to that with the genuine on i saw in big neds post : JFS Grade IV (75) Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen.

As for purchase price this was passed down through a couple of relatives.

Thanks for the assistance

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast