Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.

Article about: Hello, I have been offered this Assmann GAB, I am unsure about it, I think it stands a chance but I can't be certain. The pin and catch look similar to original Assmann examples. Thanks, Gle

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.

Hello, I have been offered this Assmann GAB, I am unsure about it, I think it stands a chance but I can't be certain. The pin and catch look similar to original Assmann examples.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Assmann, opinions needed please.

Stay away Glenn! I'm almost certain this is a Staegemeier/Hero fake of a mid war zinc Assmann. The simple fact that the photographer seems to have been in various positions of the Kama Sutra when he took the pic's is enough to make anyone leery. Afterall, if you've got nowt to hide what's wrong with straight on front and back images instead of this crap??

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Glen, can you get and post a straight on shot of the front and back please and make sure they're the right way up?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Glen, can you get and post a straight on shot of the front and back please and make sure they're the right way up?
    I am now on it. As to being the right way up I have no idea how they ended up that way as they appeared fine on my desktop
    Thanks, Glen.