Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. (Gun Show Pickup)

Article about: Hey, This is my first post i will be posting multiple items of my collection but this medal has me a tinsy wit bothered and scared. The guy said all of his items are garenteed originals but

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. (Gun Show Pickup)

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. (Gun Show Pickup)Hey, This is my first post i will be posting multiple items of my collection but this medal has me a tinsy wit bothered and scared. The guy said all of his items are garenteed originals but i would like to make sure so i thought maybe one of you could help me . All the help would be appreciated -Corey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. (Gun Show Pickup)  
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-15-2012 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. (Gun Show Pickup)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. (Gun Show Pickup)

Hi Corey, welcome to the forum and thank you for posting.
    My first impressions are that the badge is good. Closer inspection reveals this particular example has been mis-stamped if you note the excess of material or flashing evident to the right of the grenade head and on the top surface of the bayonet handle, around the swastika and ends of the eagle's wings.
    It would be useful if you could post a straighter shot of the obverse of the badge please. The pic above has some angle to it so we can't make out the eagle's head and also angled shots can be misleading when looking for features.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hi Adrian thank you alot for the quick reply! I will be posting pictures This is the best i can do :/
    I am a new collector i have about 8 medals and 2/3 items of ww2 equipment once i get more money ill be able to get A field jacket

?

Anything?

Hi Corey, welcome to the foum!

Looks fine to me.

Straight on shots in natural daylight are always best. Adrian has a good pinned thread on photo tips.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

That's a better shot. As Ade suggests, read through the photo tips thread at the top of this sub forum and you'll get the idea of what works when photographing your meadls and awards.
    I can't identify the maker for you but I'm sure one of the guys that can will be along soon.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Ah Alright thank you very much for all the Help! But Does anyone have an idea on the maker?