Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the maker

Article about: Hello all, I wanted to get your opinions about this Zinc Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen i'm looking at buying. There are no maker marks that i can see. As far as I can see the eagle has good det

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the maker

Hello all,

I wanted to get your opinions about this Zinc Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen i'm looking at buying. There are no maker marks that i can see. As far as I can see the eagle has good detail although a bit rusted.

Thank you

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the maker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the maker
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the maker

Looks like a Rudolf Karneth, this is one of the most common GAB variant, easy to get one in minty condition for a fair price, this one is in a ground dug condition, so only grab it if the price is very low.

I go wih Janos.

Hi again guys, so sorry for the silence. Have been away for a while.

I want to thank you everyone for their comments.

Anubis, Thank you very much for clarifying the maker. I thought it was ok to have a ground dug badge, especially since it was $50. This is my first authentic Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen (since the other one I had turned out to be a fake).

The only issue was that it got discolored after I left it in soap water to remove all the dust and grime. Now I have to figureout how to get it back to its normal look.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the makerAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Help identify the maker

Thank you very much to all once again

You're gonna have to paint it now......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.