Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?

Article about: Hi guys , am i right in thinking this is ok ? i have agreed to buy this with a couple of other bits but at moment this is the only pics i have, cheers Dave

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?

Hi guys , am i right in thinking this is ok ? i have agreed to buy this with a couple of other bits but at moment this is the only pics i have, cheers Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?  Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?

To be honest Dave,i wouldn't buy it from these pics. Sorry mate,Stewy S

Niether would I. The whole thing looks soft detail wise and the back looks cast.

Cheers, Ade.

Inner edge of the oak leaves looks too wide as well. Stewy S

?

thanks guys looks like i better contact the seller and try and stop my cheque,,he also has a spanish cross and a black verwundetenabzeichen he says are from his mother who's German and had them since ww2 , it sounded good thanks again guys cheers Dave

?

the seller has sent them me and wont cash cheque till im happy, heres a few pics just incase some of its good cheers Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?  

?

the spanish cross appears to be a good one piece to me with a seperate swas roundel,the bwb also looks good ,its weird how a bad gab has managed to get in with them,it just goes to show that over time bad bits can join the good, cheers Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen:OK?  

GAB's bad for sure Dave. Spanish crosses i don't know much about. BWB may be ok pics ain't great though. Stewy S

?

Hi Stewy,thanks again mate the sc and w/b have now been confirmed as good the seller cant understand tho how this gab got in with the others,they came from his mother whos still alive and who was a nurse in the german army during ww2 the awards were her cousins who was in the ss who made it back from russia ,the seller is going to get the details and name of the ss guy for me,cheers Dave

?

just had a long conversation with the seller and hes stumped how this gab ended up with the other bits,but the soldier who these belonged to was a Wilhelm Bockmann who was in the ss in russia who managed to get back by putting civilian clothes on at a relatives he had in the east, rgds Dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast