MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Angry Donald or Deumer Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: I was told this badge could be an "Angry Donald" fake or a good Deumer. It is unmarked. After looking at pics of Angry Donalds, it doesn't look like one to me. What do you think?

?

Default Angry Donald or Deumer Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

I was told this badge could be an "Angry Donald" fake or a good Deumer. It is unmarked. After looking at pics of Angry Donalds, it doesn't look like one to me. What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Angry Donald or Deumer Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen   Angry Donald or Deumer Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-15-2012 at 07:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Angry Donald or Deumer Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Angry Donald or Deumer Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Hi Pablo

Sorry I'm probably the least competent to help you on this but your badge could be a good Deumer. I saw a very similar one that I liked on a reputable dealer site recently that was offered as a Deumer. It had what appear to be the same die features (but a bit crisper) and mounting system as yours; the finish appeared different but it could just be wear or the picts. Unfortunately for me the badge was sold by the time I cashed in my empty beer bottles but I did manage to save the picts for my archives . Since my archives are in Powerpoint presentation format I dont have a clue how to attach the picts here but I'll be happy to send them to you in Powerpoint for you to compare with your badge if you send me a PM with your email address

Regards

JC

?

Quote by MickeyM View Post
    Sorry I'm probably the least competent to help you on this
    Hmmm......... I don't know about that JC, Mickey M answering a question about Donald D? I think you're probably the best qualified here to do so!

Regarding the badge, I think it stands a good chance of being a good Deumer, the reverse hardware looks like a good match to my Deumer Minesweeper.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

[QUOTE=Adrian;483392]Hmmm......... I don't know about that JC, Mickey M answering a question about Donald D? I think you're probably the best qualified here to do so! .[/QUOTE)

Good one!!! What can I say ? You really caught me with my pants down on that one Adrian!

Best regards!

JC