Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

fo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Please

Article about: I am trying find some additional information on this badge. I think the badge is original as compared to other fo marked badges. I am not a big fan of the clasp as it feels thin and light bu

Default fo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Please

I am trying find some additional information on this badge. I think the badge is original as compared to other fo marked badges. I am not a big fan of the clasp as it feels thin and light but am not sure. It came with other good items but would like to confirm. I am having difficulty in trying to determine if it is a zinc badge or if the silver finish is that tarnished without rubbing it. It is heavier than I would have expected a zinc badge to feel. I have no others to compare it to. I am also trying to figure out when this was made. All opinions good or bad are appreciated. I hope the quality of the pics are adequate.
    John

fo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Pleasefo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Pleasefo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Pleasefo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Pleasefo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fo marked Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen badge help Please
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    This is an original and not common zinc Orth Gab. This maker did not do tombak o Neusilber Gab. The grey finish is because silver go on.

Best regards
    Nicola

I agree with Nicola.
    I was confident in everything except the hinge. I could not find a good reference photo of it at an angle.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you. Much appreciated.
    John