Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare

Article about: Hello, I think this is a nice early Tombak Schickle/ Mayer Design ASA, or? - look at the hock, this seems not a comman one but a very rare one. Or? Have somebody one to compare`? Thanks!

Default Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare

Hello, I think this is a nice early Tombak Schickle/ Mayer Design ASA, or? - look at the hock, this seems not a comman one but a very rare one. Or? Have somebody one to compare`? Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare   Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare  

Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare   Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schickle/Mayer Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rare
    P
    Many

Hi, how do you like this one? Early Tombak Mayer/ Schickle Design, but look at the hock, this seems to be a rare variant. Have you some other exemple to compare? Is everything original? Thanks!

63 views but no single opinion?

?

The medal guys aren't here right now. I don't have a clue.

Quote by Eaglehead View Post
    63 views but no single opinion?
    Don't worry Sweet Cheeks, I'm here now.

You seem to have it covered already, the catch is an uncommon variant, but not "very rare". A very good example of an early Schickle/Mayer design badge.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Don't worry Sweet Cheeks, I'm here now.

You seem to have it covered already, the catch is an uncommon variant, but not "very rare". A very good example of an early Schickle/Mayer design badge.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned,

I just know this catch from some Schickle Mayer Design Tombak IABs but never seen one on a tombak GAB of this Design

I think GABs of this condition in Tombak in this Design became very rare in the last years. Sometimes you not even see one on sale in months

Quote by Eaglehead View Post
    Thanks Ned,

I just know this catch from some Schickle Mayer Design Tombak IABs but never seen one on a tombak GAB of this Design

I think GABs of this condition in Tombak in this Design became very rare in the last years. Sometimes you not even see one on sale in months
    It's getting hard to find buntmetall/tombak combat badges anywhere at the moment, just check out the lack of them on dealer sites compared to dozens of zincers with no finish left.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

some more opinions? Have somebody one with this catch to compare?

its a very nice badge.