Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

20+ british armour wrecks

Article about: hi everyone i came across this site while looking for location of centaur cruiser tanks on salisbury plain,apparently there's also shermans,cents and cromwells as well as the more modern stu

Default 20+ british armour wrecks

hi everyone i came across this site while looking for location of centaur cruiser tanks on salisbury plain,apparently there's also shermans,cents and cromwells as well as the more modern stuff like chieftains, 432s and such,but i can't see any old armour on the photo
    i'd love to post the pictures but i've know idea how too, so if you go to google and type in" photo of larkhill artillery range"it's in the images section.
    if anyone does know the location of any ww2 british armour wrecks in the uk please let me know.by the way the bike in the foreground is an armstrong 500, i learned to ride on one of those .
    all the best eddy

Default Re: 20+ british armour wrecks

Hi, to post pictures save them to your computer then upload them to the forum. Theres a couple of Alvis Saracen wrecks at Barry Buddon, pictures have already been uploaded though.
    Thanks

Danny